Tests / Keys / Final Exam / Grades
As a homeschool parent you can take different approaches to test and construct a grade for your child in this math course. Our recommendation is that parents purchase our stand alone TabletClass Math Algebra Homeschool Parent Portal. Once you create your parent account, you the parent/teacher receive access where you, and not the student can login to print or download protected course documents (listed below).
**NOTE: If You Already Have Access To Our Old Portal System You Do Not Need To Purchase This Product
Great Benefits You Will Find In The Secure Course Portal:
- Challenging chapter tests with detailed keys which makes grading tests much more precise and effective than simple multiple-choice exams.
- Course guidebook so you can have a complete written record of course work for your student portfolio.
- Comprehensive final exam that checks the student's understanding of all of the main topics taught in the course.
- Pacing guidelines so you can adjust the pace to your student’s learning ability and design a calendar to finish the course in your desired time frame.
- Specific student study recommendations that will increase your student's ability to retain information and apply skills to solve problems.
- Easy to follow directions on how to calculate an accurate course grade.
- Course Completion Certificate that you can sign to confirm your child has completed the course successfully.