15.1 Units of Measure and Conversion
This lesson will be on units of measure. You need to understand units of measure as a fundamental skill in math and practical applications in real-life scenarios. The lesson will cover common units of measure in the US standard system and the metric system. Also, the lesson will explain how to convert from one unit of measure to another. I must caution that many students find this material so easy that they rush through it without really mastering the concepts. Hence, take the time to learn everything covered in the lesson and note taking is always a must.
1. Watch The Lesson Video First - Take Good Notes.
2. Next, Scroll All The Way Down The Page To View The Practice Problems - Try Them On Your Own.
3. Check The Solutions To The Practice Problems By Looking At The Answer Key At The End Of The Worksheet.
4. However, YOU MUST Still Watch The Video Solutions To The Practice Problems; These Are The Videos Labeled EX A, EX B, etc. - They Are Located Next To The Lesson Video.
5. After Doing All Of The Practice Problems - Complete The Section and Advance To The Next Topic.