Tests / Keys / Final Exam / Grades
As a homeschool parent you can take different approaches to test and construct a grade for your child in this math course. Our recommendation is that parents purchase our stand alone TabletClass Math Algebra 2 Homeschool Parent Portal. Once you create your parent account, you the parent/teacher receive access where you, and not the student can login to print or download protected course documents (listed below).
**NOTE: If You Already Have Access To Our Old Portal System You Do Not Need To Purchase This Product
Great Benefits You Will Find In The Secure Course Portal:
- Challenging chapter tests with detailed keys which makes grading tests much more precise and effective than simple multiple-choice exams.
- Course guidebook so you can have a complete written record of course work for your student portfolio.
- Comprehensive final exam that checks the student's understanding of all of the main topics taught in the course.
- Pacing guidelines so you can adjust the pace to your student’s learning ability and design a calendar to finish the course in your desired time frame.
- Specific student study recommendations that will increase your student's ability to retain information and apply skills to solve problems.
- Easy to follow directions on how to calculate an accurate course grade.
- Course Completion Certificate that you can sign to confirm your child has completed the course successfully.