1.2 Subtracting Real Numbers
This lesson covers how to subtract real numbers (positive and negative numbers). Before a student watches this lesson video they want to master the lesson on adding real numbers. The reason is we change all subtraction problems (with real numbers) into adding problems- so the rule to add real numbers will apply. Students will also want to pay special attention to the phrase "plus negative" as it's the method we change subtraction problems into addition problems.
- Watch The Lesson Video First - Take Good Notes.
- Next, Scroll All The Way Down The Page To View The Practice Problems - Try Them On Your Own.
- Check The Solutions To The Practice Problems By Looking At The Answer Key At The End Of The Worksheet.
- However, YOU MUST Still Watch The Video Solutions To The Practice Problems; These Are The Videos Labeled EX A, EX B, etc. - They Are Located Next To The Lesson Video.
- After You Do All Of The Practice Problems - Complete The Section and Advance To The Next Topic.