1.3 Multiplying and Dividing Real Numbers
In this lesson you will learn how to multiply and divide real numbers (positive and negative numbers). The good news is the rules are very easy and are the same for both multiplication and division. I want to caution you students out there that all the rules for adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing real numbers are not hard- however, they are very easy to confuse. As a matter of fact, I would say well over 50% of algebra errors are those of confusing positive and negative number rules. My point: study hard, take good notes and practice, practice, practice...
- Watch The Lesson Video First - Take Good Notes.
- Next, Scroll All The Way Down The Page To View The Practice Problems - Try Them On Your Own.
- Check The Solutions To The Practice Problems By Looking At The Answer Key At The End Of The Worksheet.
- However, YOU MUST Still Watch The Video Solutions To The Practice Problems; These Are The Videos Labeled EX A, EX B, etc. - They Are Located Next To The Lesson Video.
- After You Do All Of The Practice Problems - Complete The Section and Advance To The Next Topic.