1.5 Linear Inequalities
In this lesson you will be introduced to linear inequalities. Before I teach you this topic, please ensure that you have mastered the chapter on equations as linear inequalities are very similar. Inequalities are extremely important in mathematics and you will see inequalities in future topics such as quadratic inequalities, systems of inequalities, absolute value inequalities, and the list goes on and on. What I will teach you in this lesson is the foundation to all inequality related topics so make sure you take good notes and practice as much as you can.
- Watch The Lesson Video First - Take Good Notes.
- Next, Scroll All The Way Down The Page To View The Practice Problems - Try Them On Your Own.
- Check The Solutions To The Practice Problems By Looking At The Answer Key At The End Of The Worksheet.
- However, YOU MUST Still Watch The Video Solutions To The Practice Problems; These Are The Videos Labeled EX A, EX B, etc. - They Are Located Next To The Lesson Video.
- After Doing All Of The Practice Problems - Complete The Section and Advance To The Next Topic.