1.8 Solving Multi-Step Equations
The following lesson is on multi-step linear equations. Just in case you did not know, you want to have mastered one and two step equations before watching this lesson. Multi-step equations are the foundation of algebra and more advance math- there importance can not be overstated. As such, do everything you can do to master the equation solving process. One of the best things you can do is learn how to write neatly and structured. Before you start the lesson make sure to review any skill that you know you are weak at -common weak areas for students at this point in the course would include: order of operations, positive/negative numbers, fractions and the distributive property.
- Watch The Lesson Video First - Take Good Notes.
- Next, Scroll All The Way Down The Page To View The Practice Problems - Try Them On Your Own.
- Check The Solutions To The Practice Problems By Looking At The Answer Key At The End Of The Worksheet.
- However, YOU MUST Still Watch The Video Solutions To The Practice Problems; These Are The Videos Labeled EX A, EX B, etc. - They Are Located Next To The Lesson Video.
- After Doing All Of The Practice Problems - Complete The Section and Advance To The Next Topic.