22.3 Inscribed Angles
In this lesson I will teach you about inscribed angles in a circle. An inscribed angle is an angle that is formed inside a circle and ends at an arc. As such, we will be taking about angle and arc measures in terms of degrees. I will be giving you some very important theorems so make sure you're up to excellent note taking. You may notice that algebra is "creeping" more and more into our lessons- as you will see in the formulas I will be giving you for inscribed angles. Please go back and review your algebra as you will need core algebra skills in geometry like solving equations. Also, I will continue to stress that circle problems like inscribed angles are all over exams like the SAT/ ACT- so you must practice everything I teach you. At this point in the course you have learned a lot and maybe you feel a little overwhelmed. The key to staying positive is constant review and practice- math takes time to learn so be patient, work hard and good things will happen. Enjoy the lesson!
- Watch The Lesson Video First - Take Good Notes.
- Next, Scroll All The Way Down The Page To View The Practice Problems - Try Them On Your Own.
- Check The Solutions To The Practice Problems By Looking At The Answer Key At The End Of The Worksheet.
- However, YOU MUST Still Watch The Video Solutions To The Practice Problems; These Are The Videos Labeled EX A, EX B, etc. - They Are Located Next To The Lesson Video.
- After Doing All Of The Practice Problems - Complete The Section and Advance To The Next Topic.