4.2 Matrix Operations
In this lesson I will teach you about matrix operations. Just like many of the other topics we have studied, matrices can be combined by various operations. Remember, a mathematical operation is when we add, subtract, multiply or divide. As such, you will see that we can combine matrices with various mathematical operations. In the lesson I will teach you the specific details you need to know about matrices before you perform these operations. The biggest thing that causes students to make errors in their study of matrices is not being neat and organized. When you work with matrices you will have to manage a lot of symbols and numbers and one small mistake can throw off your entire solution. Hence, you need to really focus on the structure and neatness of your work- not only in practicing matrices but all math topics as well.
- Watch The Lesson Video First - Take Good Notes.
- Next, Scroll All The Way Down The Page To View The Practice Problems - Try Them On Your Own.
- Check The Solutions To The Practice Problems By Looking At The Answer Key At The End Of The Worksheet.
- However, YOU MUST Still Watch The Video Solutions To The Practice Problems; These Are The Videos Labeled EX A, EX B, etc. - They Are Located Next To The Lesson Video.
- After You Did All Of The Practice Problems - Complete The Section and Advance To The Next Topic.