1.7 Solving Two Step Equations
In this lesson you will learn how to solve two step equations. Basically, a two step equation is like "two" one step equation problems. Hence, before you watch this lesson you really need to have mastered one step equations. Furthermore, in the next lesson on multi-step equations you will need to know how to solve two step equations. Of course, it should not come as any surprise that math builds on itself so each lesson and skill is important. Lastly, pay careful attention to how I work the problems- try to be as neat and structured as I am in the problem solving process.
- Watch The Lesson Video First - Take Good Notes.
- Next, Scroll All The Way Down The Page To View The Practice Problems - Try Them On Your Own.
- Check The Solutions To The Practice Problems By Looking At The Answer Key At The End Of The Worksheet.
- However, YOU MUST Still Watch The Video Solutions To The Practice Problems; These Are The Videos Labeled EX A, EX B, etc. - They Are Located Next To The Lesson Video.
- After Doing All Of The Practice Problems - Complete The Section and Advance To The Next Topic.