9.2 Measures of Central Tendency- Mean, Median and Mode
This lesson will be on the measures of central tendency. You need to understand these concepts and topics as they are fundamental skills in math and practical applications in many real-life scenarios. The lesson will cover the concept of measures of central tendencies as well as what the mean, median, mode and range are and how to calculate them. I must caution that many students find this material easy that they rush through it without really mastering the concepts. Hence, take the time to learn everything covered in the lesson and note taking is always a must.
1. Watch The Lesson Video First - Take Good Notes.
2. Next, Scroll All The Way Down The Page To View The Practice Problems - Try Them On Your Own.
3. Check The Solutions To The Practice Problems By Looking At The Answer Key At The End Of The Worksheet.
4. However, YOU MUST Still Watch The Video Solutions To The Practice Problems; These Are The Videos Labeled EX A, EX B, etc. - They Are Located Next To The Lesson Video.
5. After Doing All Of The Practice Problems - Complete The Section and Advance To The Next Topic.